Permission was created to put an end to the interruptive, exploitative advertising model in today’s web and to give individuals back ownership of their time and information. With the creation of the Permission Coin (ASK), Permission has developed a unit of exchange that allows the value of an individuals’ time and data to be properly priced and permissioned within a transparent market system.
ASK is positioned as the cryptocurrency of change which empowers users to own their data and earn from it wherever they go. Permission also has a google chrome extension through which users can earn crypto while browsing the web.
CHECK OUT: LEGION NETWORK AIRDROP
ASK is already tradable on exchanges and is listed on coingecko.
Permission is airdropping ASK tokens to users for completing simple tasks. 100 ASK will be given to users for a complete sign up. Another 100 ASK will be distributed for the google chrome browser extension installation. Furthermore, more tokens will be distributed for referrals and completions of daily tasks. Follow the steps below to complete airdrop tasks;
- Visit the Permission.io official website
- Complete details and sign up
- Verify your mail and receive 100 ASK
- Install google chrome browser extension to earn 100 ASK
- Complete daily tasks and receive more ASK
- Refer friends and receive more ASK
- The rewards will remain in ‘pending balance’ and will only be available in your wallet after completion of KYC verification.
Download the permission.io whitepaper.
Airdrops are free and should not be paid for. Please verify any airdrop before taking part in it. It is most likely a scam if you’re asked to pay for it. To get access to airdrops I take part in, stay tuned to Ben’s Crypto.